Graduate Trainee Recruitment at DreamLabs Nigeria LimitedGraduate Trainee Recruitment at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited – 2023
DreamLabs harnesses the power of technology to help organizations greatly improve employee productivity, make their processes more efficient, systems more powerful, and customer experiences exceptional. At DreamLabs, we execute through bespoke teams organized into strategic units and drawn from a large talented pool of in-house experts and a comprehensive partner ecosystem. Our domain expertise is built upon years of experience across different industries and a well-grounded understanding of the Nigerian terrain. Our organizational structure is domain led and we build capacity internally to ensure quick response and predictable outcomes
With deep technology and industry expertise, innovative financing mechanisms, we offer a full consultative-based approach to identify the true needs of our clients and help build highly innovative and efficient solutions across the entire enterprise value chain. Our team leverages proprietary proven agile methodologies in the management of our client projects and can deliver large projects in functional incremental units at speed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Requirements / Qualifications
The interns are required to possess the following:
- Minimum of a second-class upper division from a recognized university;
- Have completed the mandatory NYSC program;
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration or related field;
- Not more than 28 years of age;
- Must have graduated in the year 2018 and above;
- Must have an interest in the Tech industry.
- Large pool of potential leaders for the future.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here