Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we help clients with total transformation-inspiring complex change, enabling organizations to grow, building competitive advantage, and driving bottom-line impact.
Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Data Science/Research,Graduate Jobs
The Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP) is ideal for outstanding graduates and early career starters who are interested in discovering a career path within strategy consulting. A GAP year at BCG will provide you with on-the-job exposure and best-in-class training from our BCG network.
Each application should meet our requirements:
- Excellent academic results from an accredited Nigerian university i.e. second class upper and above.
- Completed bachelor degree within two and a half years of application. Preferably completed the NYSC or about to get called up for service.
- In addition to academic records, we are looking for extensive extra-curricular activities and awards to demonstrate evidence of your impact.
Applications are now open for our next intake of Business Analysts.
What You’ll Do
We accept online applications from exceptional business school, engineering, science, law, and humanities students who are nearing completion of their undergraduate or graduate studies. Like our full-time staff, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s top minds on cases that reshape business, government, and society. Consulting work is varied and rigorous, much of it performed at our client sites. Projects can vary in length, size, and location, depending on the client’s challenge. You’ll collaborate on challenging projects with team members from many backgrounds and disciplines, increasing your understanding of complex business problems from diverse perspectives and developing new skills and experience to help you in the future, be that at BCG or beyond.
Candidates should be aware that BCG currently maintains a policy requiring all US & Canada based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to their employment start date. BCG is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under applicable federal, state, provincial and local law.
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: Boston Consulting Group (“BCG”) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The state of Colorado requires BCG to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to individuals applying to work in our Denver office and takes into account a number of factors. A reasonable estimate of the range for this role is $90,000 – $175,000 dependent on role and experience..
BCG offers a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, dental and vision coverage, telemedicine services, life, accident and disability insurance, parental leave and family planning benefits, caregiving resources, mental health offerings, a generous retirement program, financial guidance, paid time off, and more.
Method of Application
Application process at BCG Lagos
There are five steps in the application process. Please read the following instructions carefully and make sure you submit the correct documents on time. Unless otherwise communicated, our interviews are conducted virtually.
You will need to submit the following:
- Your resume.
- High school transcripts i.e. Ordinary or Advanced Level certificates.
- All university transcripts.
Be sure to select Lagos as your first office preference and the role you are suitable and applying for i.e. “Business Analyst.” We will likewise consider your application at the most suitable level taking into account your academic background and working experience.
Online Case Experience
- If we decide to take your application further, we’ll invite you to complete an online case experience.
- This will test your quantitative skills, data interpretations, calculations and business logic.
- You’ll have a stipulated amount of time to complete the test.
Round 1 Interviews
- If you pass the online case experience, we’ll invite you to the first round of interviews. This round will consist of two case interviews that will last 45 minutes each.
- We’ll provide you with feedback and, depending on how you perform, we may invite you to the final round of interviews.
Round 2 Interviews
Similar to the first round, the final round consists of two case interviews (60 mins each) with senior members of our consulting team.
Following this second round of interviews, we may decide to extend you an offer. If that’s the case, we’ll consult with you on the best start date.