A fully financed fellowship program for professionals and dedicated volunteers from over 40 nations is called the CrossCulture Program in Germany 2024 (CCP). Through encouraging cross-cultural communication and cooperation, the initiative seeks to fortify civil societies. This fully financed fellowship covers all living expenses, travel, accommodation, visa fees, and health insurance on a monthly basis. All of it is protected.
A two- to three-month exchange program in Germany is offered by the CCP Fellowship. After being placed in host organizations, participants can work on projects that suit their interests and skill sets. Transcultural workshops, networking opportunities, and other events are also included in the program to assist participants in strengthening their intercultural competencies and forming connections with global professionals.
- Host Country: Germany
- Host Organization: Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen
- Duration: 2 to 3 months.
- Deadline: December 18, 2023
- An allowance of 1200 euros per month
- Round-trip ticket price
- Monthly pass for public transportation
- Coverage for health insurance
- Cost of a visa, if applicable
- Accommodation reimbursement for participants from Germany
In order to qualify for the CCP Fellowship, you have to:
- Be a dedicated volunteer or professional from one of the qualifying nations.
- Possess a strong knowledge of English.
- Ought to be in the range of 25 and 45 years old.
- Encourage yourself to learn about German culture and to introduce people to your own.
From November 2, 2023, to December 18, 2023, candidates may submit an application for the CCP Fellowship. You need to send in the following paperwork in order to apply:
- An online application
- Motivational letter
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Evidence of language proficiency in English