Apply Now | Frontend Web Developer at Digifigs Limited
Frontend Web Developer at Digifigs Limited
Digifigs Limited is a digital marketing agency that seeks to improve the digital traction of our clients. Digifigs is a digital marketing and tech company that empowers our clients to know and grow their audiences online. We level the playing field for our clients, improve their digital traction and help them reach their audiences online effectively. We are an all-inclusive organization that ensures every team member is carried along irrespective of age, sex, or position.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Web Developer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are on the lookout for a talented Front-end developer to join our product team. At Digifigs, we believe in teamwork and organizational culture to produce the best work for our clients.
- As a Front-end developer at Digifigs, you’ll be working with a team of experienced engineers to create, maintain, and improve norm-disruptive web and mobile applications that will serve millions of people all over the world.
- We are creating products for the future and while working with us you can expect to work on various projects where your skills and experience will come into play.
- If you’re looking to be involved in the development of solutions that will be used worldwide, and are willing to grow with the team, then this role is for you.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Brainstorming features to include in the website/mobile application.
- Participating in the UI/UX design process.
- Cross-platform development and coding.
- Bug fixing, testing, and maintenance of the website/mobile application.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Expert knowledge in React.js & Typescript
- Excellent understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good understanding of working with and consuming APIs
- Good experience with Figma
- Good understanding of layout aesthetics and SEO principles
- Knowledge of browser testing and debugging
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills with an ability to perform well in a dynamic environment.
What We Have to Offer
- Competitive Salary range: N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
- Practical Hands-on experience – We enjoy tackling challenges that are really difficult to solve. As innovators in our field, our work never stops as we seek to tap into new ideas every day. We encourage everyone on our team to share their ideas and also proffer solutions to real-world problems.
- Amazing Culture – Work but no play makes everyone so droll. We are quite serious about our work, but not so much that we end up being rigid. Working at Digifigs means you are working with a team of open and genuine people. We value every team member as we believe everyone has a vital role to play in our success.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here