Financial Software Support Officer at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Limited
Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Limited provides a suite of cloud-based business applications for managing front and back office functions. Our solution empowers different organizations with differentiating capabilities and very innovative technology, making it as easy as possible to share and manage business information.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Software Support Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2023
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for providing quality technical support.
- Quality testing of new features of the software.
- Document, troubleshoots and develops technical solutions related to software and setup errors for field engineers and customers.
- Delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end-users.
- Taking ownership of software issues, and work with our Development team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Creates workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensure issues are resolved promptly.
- Escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
- Participation in providing training to customers as required.
- Recognize end-users need for additional products and services.
- Update and create online knowledge base articles to reduce support requests.
- Capture details of each support request in Zanibal’s ticketing system.
- Help test fixes provided by development and incorporates them into client sites.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree with at least second class upper in Computer Science, Banking & Finance, Accounting, and other related courses.
- Completion of NYSC program.
- Basic knowledge of the Capital Market.
- Must be a self-starter/quick learner
- Essential experience in using software applications
- Accounting knowledge is a plus.
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Mostly Excel)
- Basic knowledge of SQL and other programming skills is a plus.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to think outside the box to solve problems.
N50,000 – N200,000 / month.