Apply Now | ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses – 2022
The ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching from your supervisors. Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and the petrochemical company is like from the inside.
The internship will afford the individual the opportunity to prove themselves and gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge through challenging assignments.
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Eket, Lagos
Duration: Not specified
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the 2022/23 Graduate Internship for Nurses at ExxonMobil, applicants are to meet the following:
- Applicants to this program must be Nigerians with Degrees in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) after 2020.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical, and communication skills.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification, and current Practicing Nursing license.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses 2022 are to click ‘Apply Now’ on the official website. Please note that your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Applicants are to ensure that they upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period.
- An updated resume.
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA.
- Degree Certificate showing the class of degree and date of graduation.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Application Deadline: Not Specified