Executive Assistant at Kuda Bank – 2022
Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full time
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Organize company events.
- Arranges travel and accommodations
- Schedules meetings on behalf of the management
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Commercial Education with subsequent continued education or something similar / related.
- Strong work tenure with 2-4 years of experience supporting executives and leadership teams
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications and partnership development.
- Fluent in English, other languages is a plus
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving and natural readiness to provide support to others and anticipate the needs of others
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be very effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent proficiency with Google Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new software with ease
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- L&D Training.
Not interested in this particular Job? See other Jobs here