Apply Now | Estate Surveyor at an Estate Management Firm – GP Consulting
Estate Surveyor at an Estate Management Firm – GP Consulting
GP Consulting – Our client, an Estate Management Firm, is recruiting young vibrant candidates to join its growing workforce in the capacity below:
Job Title: Estate Surveyor
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To deliver a high quality, efficient and effective property management service for the Organization’s property portfolio including new lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals, service charge management, easements, valuations and general estates management issues with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth or improving the business performance of the organization and its clients.
- Ensuring hitch free internal and external customer experience.
- Facility/property management.
- Marketing company properties for sale and letting.
- Business development through upgrading of portfolio.
- Tenant selection.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements closing statements, deeds and leases..
- protects the company’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Submit daily/weekly/monthly report to your General Manager.
- Handle all inquiries within capacity.
- Perform to earn Management’s full confidence.
- Assure discreet handling of all business.
- Keep business documents confidential.
- I.T students, N.D, HND, B.Sc, B.Tech from any of Nigeria higher institutions in Estate Management.
- 2 – 3 years minimum experience in a similar position in a reputable organization.
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience of managing a property.
- The candidate should be confident, a self starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making, and a hands on approach.
- Additional Information.
- Must be resident in Lagos and knows the property market in Lagos.
- Must be ready to resume duty immediately
Functional / Technical Skills:
- Computer literate with good Ms word, excel, PowerPoint skills.
- Independent judgment.
- Technical knowledge of the specific area of assignment and of overall company activities
- High learning ability
- Team Spirit
- Pro activeness and foresightedness
- Manage and prioritize time
- Plan and Organize and schedule work
- Listen actively
- Give clear information
- Get unbiased information
- Maintain accurate records
- Identify and Solve Problems
- Make decisions and weigh risk
- Think clearly and analytically
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Highly attentive to detail
- Ability to multi -task
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adaptive to change
Application Closing Date
8th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Not interested in this particular job, See other Jobs here