ENS International selection Scholarships 2023
You can now submit an application for a scholarship through the ENS International selection program for 2023–2024 to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree program.
Young graduates in the arts, humanities, and sciences who can demonstrate that they completed at least one year of undergraduate study at a foreign university and stand out for their achievements are eligible for the ENS International Selection Scholarships, which are awarded through an annual competitive examination.
The Ecole Normale Supérieure (ENS) seeks to diversify the backgrounds of its students and welcomes those from all countries and academic fields who are enrolled in the first year of a master’s program (master 1) or the third year of a bachelor’s program in mathematics and computer science (licence 3).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ecole normale supérieure (ENS)
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship
Host Institution (s): Ecole normale supérieure (ENS), Paris
Scholarship Worth: See scholarship value and benefits (below)
Number of Awards: 10 in Sciences and 10 in Arts& Humanities.
Nationality: International Students
Application Deadline: December 7, 2022
To qualify for the ENS International selection Scholarships 2023;
- Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- Candidates apply only once to the International Selection
- Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
Academic disciplines offered through International selection program are as follows;
- Arts & Humanities: Anthropology, Archeology, Classical studies (Greek, Latin), Cinema, Theater studies, History of Art, Musicology, Cognitive sciences, Economics, Political studies, Geography, History, History and Philosophy of Law, History and Philosophy of Sciences, Linguistics, Literature, Philosophy, Sociology.
- Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Earthscience, Computing science, Mathematics, Physics, Cognitive sciences.
What the ENS International selection scholarships offer include;
- Access to training of excellence, through contact with exceptional researchers, in a privileged training and research environment.
- A 1000 euros/month grant for 3 years
- An accommodation (a room) on one of the ENS campuses.
- At the end of their studies, students graduates with a master degree in their speciality and with the diploma of École normale supérieure.
How to Apply for ENS International selection Scholarships
To apply the International selection Scholarships , applicants must deposit, merge the underlisted documents as a unique Pdf, on a platform whose link will be sent once you have filled your initial application form on HERE. Applicants should refer to the official scholarship page for detailed application guide while getting ready the required documentaions.
- Detailed editable application form (editable form, download and save before filling it out)
- Passport-1st page only (for non-European candidates) or ID card (for European candidates)
- High school diploma
- University transcript
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter (1 to 3 pages long fon : Times New Roman, 12 pt and 1.5 line spacing) – written in French; Candidates in Economics, Linguistics or Cognitive studies must submit their motivation letter both in French and in English
- Research project of 3 pages maximum (10 000 characters including spaces).
Please Note: the procedures are slightly different for the different disciplines. It is important to see details at the application page.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here