Electrical Technician at Grenigas Limited
GRENIGAS Limited originally known as Greater Nigeria Development Company Ltd in 1967 went into marketing collaboration with Texaco Nigeria Limited by an MOU in which GRENIGAS was to purchase LPG (Butane) from Texaco and Market the Product by Operation of filling plants, bottling and distribution throughout Nigeria, utilizing Texaco Nigeria marketing outlets.
Texaco further collaborated by providing finance and support for the new brand product GRENIGAS. Until 11th October 1971, the company commenced the business of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) distribution. On the 25th of May 1967, the company was incorporated as a limited liability company with Corporate Affairs Commission registration No. RC 5345 to engage principally in the business of LPG Bottling and nationwide distribution as well as kitchen gas appliances sales, supplies and installations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Location: Ilupeju Industrial Estate, Lagos
Application Deadline: 27th October, 2022.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians.
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
- OND / Government Technical Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- 2-year electrical, technical, or related degree.
- Completion of an electrical apprenticeship.
- At least 2 years’ experience as an electrical technician.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment.
- Must be smart, not more than 30 years of age at the time of application, prefereably a male
- Willingness to work on weekends
- Ideal candidate must reside within Ilupeju, Maryland, Anthony and any other surrounding area.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.