Director of Revenue Strategy (Remote) at Chipper Cash
Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Revenue Strategy
- In this role, you will play a key role in developing and executing Chipper’s Commercial and Revenue strategies across the entire business.
- You will be working closely with our pricing, expansion team, Country Directors, product, growth and marketing, liquidity, operations teams and senior leadership.
- You will be responsible for formulating and bringing to life Chipper’s revenue strategy, pricing structure across products and markets, and ensuring that key stakeholders across the entire business are consulted and aligned throughout the process.
What You Will Be Doing
Working closely with the VP of Revenue and cross-functionally, you will be responsible for:
- Developing the Commercial lens to our product life cycle and GTM strategies, establishing a blueprint to support our product and country launches. Establish KPIs to monitor the effective execution of each phase of our PLC
- Partnering cross-functionally to define a Customer and Product-Centric Revenue Strategy and support teams across the business to ensure its successful execution. As part of your role, you will be developing revenue models to support the planning and execution of our Revenue Strategies
- Developing revenue strategies and plans in strong collaboration with product and country directors. Ensure scalability and appropriate cross-functional support to execute on them (e.g. Pricing, Marketing, Operations) as we launch new geographies
- Building frameworks for us to use in analyzing commercial opportunities that align with our revenue strategy and to support country directors and expansion teams.
- Supporting Country Directors and product teams in evaluating partnership commercials and developing tools to help them better understand revenue and cost dynamics
- Gathering market intelligence and identifying new opportunities in Chipper Cash’s key markets and providing rigorous analysis to support decisions on whether to pursue these opportunities
- Interpreting data and customer insight to identify high growth opportunities to target and potential optimisations that help bring to life Chipper Cash’s revenue strategy
- Providing analytical and strategic thought leadership to our expansion teams, using data and insight.
What You Should Have
- 8+ years in sectors that rely on high volume and multi product transactions, in a strategy and commercial role and, e.g. Fintech, Financial institution, Marketplace, Online Trading/FX, Remittance business etc. Experience in management consulting/Investment banking is useful but not required
- Proven experience in developing and executing Revenue strategies across multiple product lines and geographies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organizations
- Strong commercial acumen, strategy, planning, organizational skills
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, being comfortable with pulling reports, diving deep into the data and analyzing trends.
- Advanced level of data analysis and manipulation using MS Excel, Google Sheets. (SQL and other applications would be a plus)
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Great leader and team builder.
Application Closing Date