Apply Now | Dedicated Loan Recovery Call Center Agent at the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF)
Dedicated Loan Recovery Call Center Agent at the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF)
Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) was established to provide financial support to residents of Lagos State, for job, wealth creation and to tackle unemployment. LSETF serves as an instrument to inspire the creative and innovative energies of all Lagos residents and reduce unemployment across the State. The Fund has the mandate to help Lagos residents grow and scale their Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (“MSMEs”) or acquire skills to get better jobs through its three programmes; the Employability Support Programme, the Lagos Innovates Programme and the Loan Programme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dedicated Loan Recovery Call Center Agent
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Risk Officer (Loan Monitoring)
Industry: Social Impact (Government Owned)
- Responsible for monitoring and contacting loan beneficiaries for repayment, especially those within “0-30” Days Past Due Bracket. Create innovative and effective strategies in accordance with legal framework requirements to recover overdue loans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contacting loan beneficiaries daily and informing them of their loan repayment obligations via phone calls
- Support Internal Recovery Officers on calls to 31-120 days defaulters
- Responding to loan beneficiaries’ queries and escalating accordingly
- Providing daily report on loan beneficiaries’ feedback
- Engage defaulting members through the telephone and e-mails to recover payments on defaulted accounts.
- Liaising with Internal Recovery Team on beneficiaries that have passed the “0-30” DPD Bracket that require physical visit
- Maintain daily activity logs of number of calls, related party contacts, promises to pay and promises to pay kept
- Recovery of overdue loan (1-30 Days Bracket)
- Verify information of defaulted payments and follow up with a call
- Negotiate effective payment plan arrangements & follow up on the progress of payments
- Write and submit timely reports on performance, targets, and beneficiaries’ queries
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma certificate (minimum of lower credit) from a recognized higher institution
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience in related function
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for the role:
- Strong active-listening and verbal-communication skills (especially with ability to relate in Yoruba or Pidgin English)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in problem-solving
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Experience working in a call center or customer-support role or lending financial institution
- Good negotiation skills
- Expertise in conflict resolution
- Good knowledge of CRM practices and systems
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here