Scholarship Description of Danish Government Scholarship:
The scholarship, which is supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science, is awarded to most qualified applicants for masters degree programmes in Engineering to study in Denmark fully funded.
The scholarship award consists of two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant to help cover living costs of up to DKK 3000 per month before tax. All eligible applicants who are offered a study place, will automatically be considered for the scholarship award at the University of Southern Denmark.
Sponsor(s) for Danish Government Scholarship:
Institution(s) for Danish Government Scholarship:
University of Southern Denmark
Study Level for Danish Government Scholarship:
Eligible Programmes for Danish Government Scholarship:
MSc in Engineering- Mechatronics; MSc Engineering- Electronics
Scholarship Benefits and Details for Danish Government Scholarship:
Full tuition fee waiver and DKK 3000 grant
Eligible Nationalities for Danish Government Scholarship:
Eligibility Criteria for Danish Government Scholarship:
For this scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should note that the best-qualified candidates based on points, awarded the scholarship. Applicants must ensure that they meet the “Entry requirements” for each programme.
- All documentation made available before application deadline, to make sure that application further processed.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at the University of Denmark.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials.
Application Procedure for Danish Government Scholarship:
For the for the Danish Government Scholarship at the University of Southern Denmark, applicants should apply for admission into an eligible programme of the university for a full-time study programme. All supporting documents should made available before application deadline, to make sure that your applications can be processed appropriately.
- Official Bachelor’s transcripts and diploma in English, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian – must include grades and units/credits for each course;
- Course descriptions for the courses on your transcripts;
- Proof of English language proficiency.
Application Deadline for Danish Government Scholarship:
February 1, 2023