Customer Service Representative at Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak, we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere, and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Application Deadline: 25th October, 2022.
- We are looking for a Customer Service Representative based in Lagos, Nigeria, who will report to the Customer Service and Designer Manager.
- The successful candidate will drive order management and design handling operational performance within an assigned portfolio of customers and work on a continuous improvement approach towards process improvement opportunities.
What You Will Do
Secure OFPM Execution:
- Secures supply chain PM / AM order fulfilment: Order management, design administration, invoicing, claim administration, logistics.
- Synergy with internal functions: planning, logistics, additional material, marketing, technical service to secure smooth order handling always led to increase productivity.
- Perform Sales forecast End User role
Drive Continuous Improvement:
- Participate in WCM teams to identify process and tools productivity opportunities (office, supply chain pillars)
- Seek for process and system automation opportunities
- Increased overall productivity in front-office and back-office processes
- Focused KPI´s
We Believe You Have
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience as a Customer Service Representative
- Able to maintain an eye for detail in a high-pressure working environment whilst maintaining consistency and courtesy.
- Able to manage multiple tasks while demonstrating time management/ prioritisation skills.
- Able to understand and work within defined processes.
- Able to effectively negotiate solutions to sales and operational planning issues
- Able to work in a matrix organisation aligned to account teams and specialist functions.
- Able to demonstrate a flexible working attitude.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Requires the ability to quickly gain a full understanding of customer operational needs.
- Requires strong business communication skills at all levels and disciplines; both written and oral.
- Requires a high degree of accuracy in collating, checking and analyzing data and information.
- Requires proficiency in MS office skills, with a working knowledge and experience of relevant business systems (SAP).
We Offer You
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results.
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here