Cost and Management Accountant at Electronic Payplus Limited (Epayplus)
E- Payplus is a customer focused, smart card and payment solution service provider incorporated in 2004.E- Payplusis known for its world class service delivery, and has been doing business in both the financial and non-financial sectors of the Nigerian economy as well as in regions beyond Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost and Management Accountant
Location: Lakowe, Lagos
Application Deadline: 4th November, 2022.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare management account for CFO’s review by 3rd working day of the following month
- Negotiate vendors’ quotes to reduce cost.
- Prepare monthly Stock valuation report.
- Manage fixed asset report and present asset report last working day of every month.
- Review daily transaction posting and raise necessary adjustments.
- Review Payroll and statutory remittance schedule 2 days upon receipt from HRA.
- Vet all bank charges and income for accuracy second working day of a new month.
- Drive monthly bank reconciliation and review bank reconciliation statement 3rd working day of a new month.
- Review & Submit accurate and complete bank balances report to MD and HOD daily.
- Internal check of approval memos, cash advance and cash retirement forms for proper authorization, arithmetic accuracy, validate and ensure all expenses are wholly, necessarily and exclusively incurred for the purpose of the business.
- Handle loan financing activities for the company.
- Relate with external auditors on financial audit.
- Prepare board financials for CFO’s review
- Carry out cost & budgetary control function.
- Preparation of company annual budget for review by the CFO.
- Attendance of departmental quality meetings and technical meetings.
- Review ledger balances to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Develops cost card templates for pricing and performs periodic reviews to ensure appropriateness.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- 5 years
Key Skills and competencies:
- Attention to details
- Cost management skills
- Planning skills & Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team work skills.
Note: Candidates residing in Lagos Island, Lekki – Ajah, Ibeju-Lekki axis are encourage to apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here