Apply Now | Contracts Manager at Desicon Engineering Limited
Contracts Manager at Desicon Engineering Limited
Desicon Engineering Limited for over 40 years has been an indigenous industry leader providing innovative Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) solutions to our clients. Knowledge, technical innovation and teamwork are at the centre of who we are. We are focused on leveraging these assets to deliver Instrumentation Maintenance and Construction, Procurement and Consultancy solutions to the Nigerian Energy sector. We are an ISO (9001:2008) certified organisation, and we are focused on continuing to improve our processes to exceed our client expectations. We are proud to be the first indigenous company to own and operate a fully equipped Electrical & Instrumentation facility with an attached calibration workshop; a further indication of our dedication to providing superior service and value for money to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2022.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for contract negotiations, production of contractual documentation, assessing contractual effectiveness, managing spending profiles and developing good working relationships with suppliers.
- The contract manager will also be responsible for producing relevant paperwork for the ESISS service and for purchasing additional network equipment.
- Negotiate or renegotiate new and existing agreements or statements of work. Ensure readability and comprehensibility of procurement documents, agreements and contracts, while consistently adhering to DEL standards and legal requirements.
- Review and manage contractual obligations and provide continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met and to ensure good customer relations while also representing the interests of DEL.
- Monitor supplier and service provider performance; communicate with suppliers and service providers on contract terms, and manage dispute resolution.
- Prepare and disseminate information regarding contract status, compliance, and modifications to department directors/managers.
- Analyze impact of modifications and revisions and prepare and communicate recommendations to management.
- Advise management of contract commitments, deficiencies, commitments, and performance
- Review the scope of work and other materials related to contracts and procurement; provide guidance to programs in drafting solicitation documents, such as request for proposals (RFPs), documented quotes (DQs), and sole source justifications.
- Leading the negotiation of the commercial aspects of lower value contracts to deliver the client’s Business Plan objectives, including the mitigation of commercial risk and ensuring the compatibility of technical and commercial elements by supporting the preparation and negotiation of technical schedules and ensuring their compatibility with commercial schedules. Supporting Senior Contracts Managers with above tasks on high value contracts.
- Provide procurement and contractual guidance to staff, project managers, and other contract stakeholder.
- Recommend and coordinate the implementation of policies and procedures for assigned functions and assist in developing new policies and procedures.
- Ensure alignment between the proposal narrative, scope of work, evaluation criteria, evaluation scorecard, the contract, and other contract procurement documents.
- Undertaking contract reviews and advising Project Delivery team on how to interpret and apply key contract provisions on the day-to-day operational clauses of contracts; providing analysis of commercial issues post-contract, preparing notes of advice and commercial drafting for post-contract claims and variations. Developing effective working relationships with contractors
- Assisting with service reviews and actively following issues through until satisfactory resolution
- Generating reports on various aspects of supplier performance against the contractual requirements and feed back to the internal system
- Monitoring supplier’s performance against SLAs in relevant contracts
- Production of contract documentation and change controls and ensuring timely signature by authorized personnel
- Supply and support of routers and switching framework
- Collating contract information from the frameworks for reports
- Participating in projects as required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Not interested in this particular job, See other jobs here