Apply Now | Commonwealth Masters Scholarships at Bangor University, UK – 2022/23
Commonwealth Masters Scholarships at Bangor University, UK – 2022/23
This is to notify international students that the application window for the Commonwealth Masters Scholarships at Bangor University, UK – 2022/23 is open
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Commonwealth Masters Scholarships at Bangor University, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Bangor University
- International students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
Six master’s degrees will be offered at Bangor University in September 2023 thanks to a partnership between the university and the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission.
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships are intended for those who would not otherwise be able to afford to study in the UK and are funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO). They provide talented and motivated individuals with the opportunity to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for sustainable development.
Application deadline is ongoing.
The Commonwealth Masters Scholarships at Bangor University, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- endorsed tuition costs
- Airfare from your place of origin to the UK and back at the conclusion of your grant, as approved (the CSC will not reimburse the cost of fares for dependants, nor the cost of journeys made before your award is confirmed)
- living allowance of £1,236 per month as a stipend
- Where appropriate, a warm clothing allowance
- Thesis grant to cover costs associated with writing a thesis or dissertation, as appropriate.
- Study travel grant to help with the expense of traveling for studies either inside the UK or abroad
The Commonwealth Masters Scholarships at Bangor University, UK 2022-23 is primarily for Masters applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Commonwealth Masters Scholarships at Bangor University, UK 2022-23:
- being a citizen of, having received refugee status from, or being a British Protected Person from one of the qualifying Commonwealth nations.
- Dwell there permanently in a Commonwealth nation that qualifies.
- By the beginning of the UK academic year in September 2023, you must be able to begin your academic studies there.
- Possess a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors quality by September 2023, or a second class degree (2:2) plus an appropriate postgraduate degree (often a Master’s degree).
- Normally, the CSC wouldn’t pay for a second UK Master’s degree.
- If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you must explain why you want to pursue this course of study.
- if not for this scholarship, be unable to pay to attend school in the UK.
- have delivered the necessary supplementary materials in the proper format.
- Candidates should consult the nominating agency for information on their unique application guidelines and guidance.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applications must be submitted online using the CSC’s website.
- The CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships; instead, candidates must first submit an application to one of the nominating entities listed below:
- The primary method of application is through national nominating organizations.
- a few charities and non-governmental organizations
- To learn more, click the ‘How to Apply’ button at the top of this page.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Commonwealth Masters Scholarships at Bangor University, UK ?
- It is a Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Bangor University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here