City Security Liaison Officer at Moove Africa
Moove is on a mission to redefine what large-scale rideshare leasing and vehicle ownership look like in Africa. We are developing an innovative model to rapidly improve the availability of vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across major metro cities while also creating sustainable jobs for drivers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: City Security Liaison Officer
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
About the Role
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate security expert with a go-getter attitude to be the City Security Liaison, reporting to the City Manager.
- As a proven result-driven person, the City Security Liaison will be responsible for the security of Moove assets.
- In this role, you will have a strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety, that make the organization and its assets more secure.
- If you’ve got emergency response skills, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for organizational safety, this is the role for you!
- We are looking for a City Security Liaison responsible for the security of Moove assets to ensure the safety of lives and assets. within our Operations team and be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a Security expert and who also has deep networks within the law enforcement agencies.
What You’ll be Doing
- Handle recovery: apprehension, accidented/damaged, stolen vehicles
- Overseeing the security of the warehouse
- Supervising the mobile police officers and recovery drivers
- Recovering vehicles from non-compliant drivers, accident scenes, and law enforcement
- Preparing accident reports
- Preparing apprehension reports.
What You’ll Need for This Position
- Degree in any discipline
- 7+ years experience with the law and enforcement agency (preferably the National Police Force or army).
- Experience with the transportation industry is an added advantage
- Possess great Microsoft Office skills.
- Possess effective report writing skills.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Possess strong negotiation skills.
- Possess great interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Turnaround time in resolving issues
- Rate of vehicle recovery.
Who You’ll Be Working with:
- Directly reporting to our City Manager, and closely working with our Recovery Team.