This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Choral Scholarships at Canterbury Christ Church University, UK 2022-23
Important Points about Choral Scholarships:
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Choral Scholarships at Canterbury Christ Church University, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Canterbury Christ Church University
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants are eligible
Brief Description about Choral Scholarships:
Twelve choral scholarships as well as three organ/conducting scholarships are being offered by Canterbury Christ Church University. Those who receive scholarships can read anything at the graduate or postgraduate level.
This is a Canterbury Christ Church University scholarship. In order to transform people, advance knowledge, improve communities, and build a sustainable future, Canterbury Christ Church University’s objective is to pursue excellence in higher education.
Application Deadline for Choral Scholarships:
Application deadline is October 4, 2022.
Eligible Courses for Choral Scholarships:
The Choral Scholarships at Canterbury Christ Church University, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Eligible Countries for Choral Scholarships:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The annual value of the Choral Scholarship is £800, and the annual value of the Organ/Conducting Scholarship is £1,000. • Scholarship recipients can read about any topic. Current undergraduate and graduate students are encouraged to apply. With an annual evaluation, scholarships are granted for up to three years.
Number of Awards
Eligibility Criteria for Choral Scholarships:
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Choral Scholarships at Canterbury Christ Church University, UK 2022-23:
- The caliber of the applicants chosen for interview and audition at the University will decide the number of Scholarships awarded.
- This year, the application deadline is Monday, October 4, at 9:00 am.
- Applications received after this time/date will not be reviewed. The applicant must be a current undergraduate or postgraduate student at Canterbury Christ Church University or be scheduled to enroll there.
- You will receive an email with an audition time on that day after completing the online application form below.
- We’ll provide directions so you can locate the room and get ready for the audition.
Application Procedure for Choral Scholarships:
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Follow the link below to commence your application process.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Choral Scholarship at Canterbury Christ Church University, UK ?
- It is an Undergraduate and Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Canterbury Christ Church University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here