Business Development Specialist at Terawork
Terawork is the leading online talent marketplace in Africa that helps businesses thrive by connecting them with professional talent without geographical barriers. We have a pool of professionals with varying levels of expertise across tech, digital, business, and lifestyle services.
We are currently recruiting competent and qualified professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Business Development Specialist, you will manage all aspects of the talent sales process including prospecting, lead management, qualification, customer evaluation, and closing new business.
- You will bring all our workforce solutions from freelancing to payroll hiring to companies, including startups, SMEs, mid-markets, etc. to help them adapt to the changing workforce.
- This is a quota-carrying role where you will make a visible impact within our growing organization.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Demonstrate a strong business case for TERAWORK talent solution through a consultative and value-driven sales process
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Drive revenue through corporate/SME sales and partnerships
- Meet and exceed your sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing, closing new sales opportunities, and leading contract negotiations
- Identify, prioritize, and track progress towards key account metrics and annual quota.
- Partner with customer success, solutions, and business development teams to drive sales results
- Achieve and communicate weekly and monthly commitment targets to senior leadership.
Key Performance Indicators
Metrics to forecast include:
- Dials per week/month
- Emails per week
- Connection % per week Meetings booked per week
- Number of sales per month.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have at least 3 years experience working as Business Development Specialist Or Corporate Sales Executive for a Consulting and Tech company previously, preferably talent recruiting/outsourcing agencies.
- Experience with cold outreach or any outbound activity (LinkedIn messaging, emails, cold calls, outside/in-person selling) and use of technology tools such as Zoom, Teams, G-suite, Office365, CRM, salesforce, etc
- Consistent over achievement of sales quota; and experience working with enterprise experience
- Strategic and creative thinking enables you to understand industry and customer trends and apply those insights to deliver business results.
- Good enterprise cabal and robust network.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2022.