Business Analyst Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- The purpose of this job is for the Business Analyst to find ways to improve process efficiency, reduce waste, identify and implement solutions, meet project deadlines and accurately document the necessary requirements.
- The Business Analyst would continuously deliver value to the Divisions and Departments along the lines of strategy execution, operational efficiency and Business Continuity.
- The role will gather and document business requirements, assist in streamlining processes, research various solutions and work collaboratively with business stakeholders and technical teams to document and implement the solution.
Expected Key Results
- Business Requirements Documentation
- Process Analysis/Process Re-engineering
- Reporting and Data Analysis
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information System, Business Management (2.2/ Upper Credit Minimum)
- 2-4 years experience as a Business Analyst/Business Process Analyst
- Understanding of workflows, processes, and their representation using standard modelling techniques.
- Experience translating business requirements into actionable user stories for development teams
- Strong analytical skills, ability to abstract & systematic approach to problem solving
- Proactive, high sense of responsibility as well as independent and structured way of working
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: Listen, Observation, Written, Verbal and Non Verbal.
- Considerable experience in using Microsoft Suites like Microsoft Excel and LibreCalc, Powerpoint, MSword, etc
- Post Graduate degree (MBA, M.Sc., etc.) an added advantage
- Professional Qualification (ECBA, CCBA, CBPP) an added advantage
- Ability to leverage technology to develop and enhance functional competencies
- Requirements elicitation and gathering, requirements analysis skills
- Business Process Analysis
- Practical knowledge of process modelling, process mapping
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
- Ensures Accountability
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here