Brand Designer at Digifigs Limited
Digifigs Limited is a digital marketing agency that seeks to improve the digital traction of our clients. Digifigs is a digital marketing and tech company that empowers our clients to know and grow their audiences online. We level the playing field for our clients, improve their digital traction and help them reach their audiences online effectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Designer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are on the lookout for a talented Brand designer who can create engaging and consistent designs which will resonate with our clientele. At Digifigs, we believe in teamwork and organizational culture to produce the best work for our clients.
- You will work with our content development team, including our writers, fellow designers and the UI/UX team.
- Branding ideas will be well communicated to enable you to create the best brand designs for our various clients.
- You will collaborate with the team to work on various projects the company might be currently handling.
- Ensure all creatives produced has sophisticated typography and works in design both online and offline
- Design/update brand book and all logos for capsule/collaborative collections.
- Create layouts and internal presentations for meetings/events
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to produce PowerPoint and Keynote presentations
- Creating icons, charts and infographics that effectively communicate key messages
- Developing highly customizable and configurable proposal and presentation templates
- Organizing and cataloging visual assets
- Act as the custodian of the visual identity guidelines by encouraging the business to follow the guidelines and keeping an eye out for any discrepancies
- Be accountable for the quality of fast-turn, day-to-day creative assets and long-term, strategic projects.
- Multiple video responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- A passion for fashion and building brands.
- Knowledge of Packaging production methods, processes, and timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in art/design and or equivalent work experience.
- Previous design experience is invaluable.
- Design portfolio that includes digital.
What We Have to Offer
- Competitive Salary range: N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
- Practical Hands-on experience – We enjoy tackling challenges that are really difficult to solve. As innovators in our field, our work never stops as we seek to tap into new ideas daily. We encourage everyone on our team to share their ideas and also proffer solutions to real-world problems.
- Amazing Culture – Work, but no play makes everyone so droll. We are quite serious about our work, but not so much that we end up being rigid. Working at Digifigs means you are working with a team of open and genuine people. We value every team member as we believe everyone has a vital role to play in our success.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2023.