Apply Now | BDO SA YES Internship for Graduate South Africans – 2022
BDO SA YES Internship 2022 for Graduate South Africans.
Although no deadline for submission has been as of this posting, the internship starts on 1 October 2022.
Tell Me About Award:
BDO South Africa is currently in need of qualified graduates to send in their application and qualify for its YES Internship Programme intake for 2022. If interested, be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements of the role before applying.
BDO, or Binder Dijker Otte, is a global network of firms providing tax, public accounting, business advisory and consulting services. As of 2018, BDO is made up of a network of member firms operating in 162 countries and employing more than 80,000 individuals. The company raked in $9 billion in global revenues in 2018.
In South Africa, BDO has operations in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Stellenbosch, Pretoria, and Port Elizabeth. BDO South Africa employs 1,400 professionals.
What Type of Award is this?
Who can apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to satisfy the minimum admission requirements to get considered for the programme. These minimum eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Holds a four-year degree or BCom Hons in Internal Audit
- Able to effectively manage stressful situations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to deliver quality results either independently or as part of a team
- Knows how to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Currently unemployed and ready to commit availability to the internship
Which Countries are Eligible?
How Many Positions will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Award?
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain practical knowledge about the world of work, what to expect from his/her chosen field, and how BDO operates. YES interns will be based at BDO’s Johannesburg offices, and can look forward to the following:
- Systematic and output-based work environment
- Advance knowledge and experience acquired from school to the workplace
- Open opportunities to be part of an energetic and strong-growing team
- Develop and cultivate professional relations with BDO South Africa managers and partners
- An opportunity to grow and improve, both personally and professionally
How to Apply for Program?
Eligible candidates are required to fill out an online application form on BDO’s recruitment page. Click the link below to get started: