Backend Development Intern at Digifigs Limited
Digifigs Limited is a digital marketing agency that seeks to improve the digital traction of our clients. Digifigs is a digital marketing and tech company that empowers our clients to know and grow their audiences online. We level the playing field for our clients, improve their digital traction and help them reach their audiences online effectively. We are an all-inclusive organization that ensures every team member is carried along irrespective of age, sex or position.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Development Intern
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Internship
Term length: 6 months
- We are on the lookout for a talented Back-end Development Intern to join our product team. At Digifigs, we believe in teamwork and organizational culture to produce the best work for our clients.
- As a Back-end intern at Digifigs, you’ll be working with a team of experienced engineers in full-stack development, product design, and mobile app development. The end goal is to create and build efficient and self-learning applications. We are creating products for the future and during this internship, you can expect to work on various projects where you’ll be analyzing data to determine which features are most important. This internship opportunity will give you the opportunity to get interactive and practicable experience with back-end software development.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members.
- Learn how to write clean code to develop web applications.
- Learn and apply different technology stacks.
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
- Apply troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques to address application, network, and server-level problems.
- Help design and implement APIs and protocols that are consistent, formalized, and testable.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Has a basic knowledge of PHP, Java, or Python
- You’ve worked with databases such as MySQL
- You’ve worked with Linux and Windows.
What We Have to Offer
- Practical Hands-on experience: We enjoy tackling challenges that are really difficult to solve. As innovators in our field, our work never stops as we seek to tap into new ideas every day. We encourage everyone on our team to share their ideas and also proffer solutions to real-world problems.
- Monthly stipend: You will be entitled to a monthly stipend of #50,000 during the period of this internship.
- Amazing Culture: Work but no play makes everyone so droll. We are quite serious about our work, but not so much that we end up being rigid. Working at Digifigs means you are working with a team of open and genuine people. We value every team member as we believe everyone has a vital role to play in our success.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2023.