Backend Developer at Digifigs Limited
Digifigs Limited is a digital marketing agency that seeks to improve the digital traction of our clients. Digifigs is a digital marketing and tech company that empowers our clients to know and grow their audiences online. We level the playing field for our clients, improve their digital traction and help them reach their audiences online effectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Developer (Node.JS Backend Developer – Mid-level)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are on on the lookout for a talented Backend developer to join our product team. At Digifigs, we believe in teamwork and organizational culture to produce the best work for our clients.
- As a backend developer at Digifigs, you’ll work with a team of experienced engineers to create, maintain, and improve norm-disruptive software applications that will serve millions worldwide.
- We are creating products for the future, and while working with us, you can expect to work on various projects where your skills and experience will come into play.
- If you’re looking to be involved in developing solutions that will be used worldwide, and are willing to grow with the team, then this role is for you.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date
- Build scalable RESTful APIs for our web and mobile applications to consume
- Participate in the solutions, design, maintenance & improvements of our core products
- Supporting the operations team to provide the best uptime and service quality
- Developing and deploying to cloud-based technology (AWS).
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of the hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Proven Experience with AWS and Heroku
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Proficient knowledge of PHP and Laravel (not required, but a plus to have)
- Basic knowledge of Docker.
What We Have to Offer
- Competitive Salary range: N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
- Practical Hands-on experience – We enjoy tackling challenges that are really difficult to solve. As innovators in our field, our work never stops as we seek to tap into new ideas every day. We encourage everyone on our team to share their ideas and also proffer solutions to real-world problems.
- Amazing Culture – Work but no play makes everyone so droll. We are quite serious about our work, but not so much that we end up being rigid. Working at Digifigs means you are working with a team of open and genuine people. We value every team member as we believe everyone has a vital role to play in our success.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2023.