Asia & Greater China Business & Health Merit Scholarships at Torrens University, Australia – 2023/24
This is to bring to your notice that the application window for Asia & Greater China Business & Health Merit Scholarships at Torrens University, Australia 2023-24 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
The Application Deadline is ongoing.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take business and health courses at Torrens University.
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate and postgraduate student are eligible
Higher education provides access to a world of fresh ideas and opportunities for intellectual growth. Torrens University has developed the Asia & Greater China Business & Health Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024 to ensure overseas students may afford their desired degree in Australia.
Undergraduate students must have a credit average from high school, while postgraduate students must have a credit average from a previous degree to be considered for the award.
Asia & Greater China Business & Health Merit Scholarships at Torrens University, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Greater China
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For selected candidates, Torrens University Australia will cover 20% of total course tuition.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for Asia & Greater China Business & Health Merit Scholarships at Torrens University, Australia 2023-24:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load of 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period to keep their scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded depending on the passports of incoming overseas students.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Candidates must first enroll in an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the university before applying for this opportunity. All candidates are eligible for this scholarship once they have completed their academic education.
- Academic Records, CV, Copy of Passport, Two References, and Letters of Recommendation: Students must submit their academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and letters of recommendation.
- Candidates must examine all of the university’s entry criteria before applying for admission.
- Undergraduate candidates must have a 3.5 grade point average in high school and an IELTS score of 6.5 or above. Postgraduate candidates must have a credit average in their prior degree and an overall IELTS score of 7.0 or above.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here