Apply Now | Ashinaga Africa Initiative Program (Fully Funded) – 2023
Ashinaga Africa Initiative Program (Fully Funded) – 2023
Based in Tokyo, Ashinaga Foundation provides financial support and emotional care for youngsters across the globe whose one parent or both parents have passed away. The foundation truly believes in providing education to orphaned students. With its more than 55 years of history, Ashinaga has helped more than 100,000 orphaned students gain education. The foundation once again provides scholarships to orphaned students so that they can study and let their dreams of study take place. If you are eligible, you may submit your applications for Ashinaga Africa Initiative 2023 program that covers the students’ education costs.
Details about Ashinaga Africa Initiative 2023 Program
Let’s now learn all details about The Ashinaga Africa Initiative (IAA), it is an international leadership program which provides support to the next generation leaders who will make their contribution to the development of Sub-Saharan Africa.
The eligible candidates for the Ashinaga Africa Initiative 2023 venture are those who have lost one or both their parents and are all set to return to Sub-Saharan Africa to become the catalyst for innovation, change and development.
With this program, the selected candidates will receive full financial support to study abroad for their undergraduate (Bachelors) degrees. Apart from tuition cost, they will also receive financial aid for their accommodation, travel costs and other necessary expenditures.
Concise Description about Ashinaga Scholarship 2023
Following is the information about this scholarship in a concise manner.
Program: Ashinaga Africa Initiative 2023 to Study Abroad
Degree Available: Undergraduate (Bachelors)
Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
Deadline: 14th October 2022
About Ashinaga Foundation
It is a non-profit organization which headquarter is located in Tokyo, Japan. Ashinaga provides funding for education and psychological support to the kids whose one parent or both have died. The children, whose guardians suffer from serious disabilities may also be eligible for this student aid (check with or at the official source for details, updates and accuracy of the information).
Eligibility Criteria for Ashinaga Africa Initiative 2023 Program
The registration for this opportunity is open and available to those, who:
- Have lost one or both parents.
- Have completed their 12 years of education (primary and secondary level) in previous two years.
- Have citizenship and completed their secondary study, or to be completed in any of these countries: Angola, Mozambique, Guinea Bissau, Cape Verde, São Tomé and Príncipe.Ashinaga Africa Initiative 2023 Program
- Are born after 1st September 2000.
- Are not financially strong to attend a university.
- Possess outstanding academic performance in their secondary study with an overall average of 60% or more (12 out of 20).
- Possess a final average in Portuguese language equal to or greater than 60% (12 out of 20).
- Can participate in the two Ashinaga preparatory programs within the time frame of one year before entering university.
- Show willingness to return to their country or Sub-Saharan Africa and make contribution to the advancement of the community in Sub-Saharan Africa after they graduate from the university.
- Have no dependents who might interfere with academic advancement (progress).
- Carries good health and physically well to study abroad.
- Does not have Brazilian parents, or carries nationality of Brazil.
Deadline for Applications
The last submission date for applications is 14th October 2022.
How to Apply for Ashinaga Africa Initiative Scholarship
The application process for Ashinaga Africa Initiative 2023 Program is online and simple. Just read all instructions carefully and follow the application procedure mentioned on the official website. Visit to get details and application process.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here