Apply Now | AIG Masters Scholarships for Nigerians at the University of Oxford, UK – 2022-23
This is to bring to your notice the application window for AIG Masters Scholarships for Nigerians at the University of Oxford, UK 2022-23
Important Points about AIG Masters Scholarships
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about AIG Masters Scholarships for Nigerians at the University of Oxford, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Oxford
- International Students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
Brief Description of AIG Masters Scholarships
Five outstanding students from Ghana and Nigeria will receive scholarships each year from the Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) to study for a Master of Public Policy at the Blavatnik School of Government (BSG), University of Oxford. After graduating, AIG Scholars are expected to go back to their home country and use what they’ve learned to effect change in the public sector there.
AIG announces the recipients of the Scholarship for the entering MPP class in September for the 2019–2020 school year: Nigerians Babafemi Adebola and Onyekachukwu Erobu (Nigeria)
Application Deadline for AIG Masters Scholarships
Application deadline is September 9, 2022
Eligible Courses for AIG Masters Scholarships
The Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship at Arizona State University, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Eligible Countries for AIG Masters Scholarships
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for the AIG Masters Scholarships:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Tuition, living costs, and a stipend for the summer project are all covered by the funding.
Degree Type of AIG Masters Scholarships
AIG Masters Scholarships for Nigerians at the University of Oxford, UK 2022-23 is primarily for Masters programs.
Number of Awards for AIG Masters Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for AIG Masters Scholarships
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the AIG Masters Scholarships for Nigerians at the University of Oxford, UK 2022-23
- Be a Nigerian citizen currently employed in the public sector (Ministries, Departments, Agencies, and Parastatals) at the Federal or State level.
- be between the ages of 25 and 45.
- have worked for at least seven (7) years.
- possess at least a second-class higher qualification in your bachelor’s degree.
Application Procedure for AIG Masters Scholarships
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Due to the large number of applications received, only those shortlisted for the next round of the selection process will be notified. Any questions regarding the status of a specific application will not receive a response.
- Applications that have been submitted online only will be taken into consideration.
- Finalists in the selection process will be required to submit an admissions application directly to the University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government. All assistance will be given during the application procedure. The AIG Scholarship will be taken into consideration for finalists who are admitted to the Master of Public Policy program.