Administrative Officer at a Hospitality Consulting Company
We provide strategic recruitment of the ideal candidates for firms across industries. We match the best talents with the required opportunities for career growth and significance through onboarding, training and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Liaise with and give appropriate information to clients as and whenrequired.
- Assist in the compilation of such reports and records, and assessment of data as may be required by the company;
- Assist in the compilation, maintenance and analysis of client personnel records;
- Use computerised systems e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and databases, to input and manage data and produce required documentation
- Input and validate data onto the company computerised systems as required;
- Complete as necessary such reports and returns as may be required Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Engage in market survey and procurement of essential items of the organisation
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field
- Professional Qaulification is an added advantage
- Minimum of four (4) years in similar role.
- Versatile in the use of Microsoft Office suite and other software packages
- Good command of English and an effective Communicator.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2022.