Accountant at Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited
Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Marina, Lagos
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
- Conducting forecasting and risk analysis assessments
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation
- Preparing and posting multiple invoices
- Preparation of vendor reconciliation
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum work experience is 2-3 years
- Candidate must have previous experience in the construction industry or manufacturing industry
- Experience operating an ERP software (Microsoft Dynamic/Business Central/Navbuild) is a MUST and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
N150,000 – N170,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2022.