Accountant at Fronthill Limited
Fronthill Limited is a private limited liability company with headquarters in Nigeria, providing services in Building Automation, Energy Management, HVAC & Lighting Controls, Renewable Energy, and other Smart Building solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountant plays a critical role within the organisation – The role will require working closely with the The Managing Director, The HR Personnel, the Store manager as well as colleagues from other departments.
- The role holder would be responsible for the managing all financial transactions.
- This would involve the maintenance of all relevant finance processes within the orgnisation, including the internal control environment and the general ledger of the organisation and delivering a complete and accurate set of financial information.
- Maintaining the integrity of financial records, by ensuring that all valid transactions are completely and accurately captured within the company’s ERP( Zoho Books)
- Ensures timely reconciliation of all petty cash and bank accounts of the company
- Ensure proper classification of all transaction types, in accordance with company’s finance procedures
- Preparing and entering journal entries
- Maintaining accurate stock records on the ERP( Zoho books)
- Performing periodic financial closure – Monthly, Quarterly and yearly.
- Year-end close (audit journal entries).
- External Audit Management – Lead in the Planning, and supporting the completion of external audit assignment to ensure that audited financial statements are completed timely.
- Implementation of all audit action points within the management letters are completed within the time frame committed by management.
- Reporting on the financial health of the Company on monthly basis, this would include but not limited to periodic financial report
Tax Management & Compliance:
- Ensuring that the organization are tax compliant with all relevant tax laws. This includes but not limited to income tax, withholding tax, sales tax, local service tax etc
- Manage the relationship with any outsource tax provider, in ensuring that contractual obligations are fulfilled
Knowledge and Experience
- A Degree qualification in Accounting or Business-related course or Similar
- 3 – 5 years’ Practical experience of an accounting package, ideally ZohoBooks, QuickBooks, Priority or Sage
- At least three (3) years’ solid experience in Project accounting
- Excellent knowledge of computer applications
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of IT applications and financial management process
- Experience of month end close including reconciliation
- Demonstrates ability to produce and review clear and effective reports as required.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2023.