Financial Accountant at Narelli International Limited
Narelli International Limited, Incorporated in 1990 to develop and maintain the AIM Group properties through a Facilities Management Department, Narelli International Limited has expanded its activities progressively. The company’s activities includes Property Management, Architectural Modeling and Broadcasting and Communications integration projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for assisting in managing of the finance and accounting function of the business, ensuring prompt processing of transactions and reporting performance to the leadership of the company.
- Maintain the books of accounts of the company, ensuring proper accounting treatment of all transactions
- Maintain adequate custody and remittance of all cash sales proceeds
- Ensure timely recovery of accounts receivable from customers.
- Ensure timely remittance of all statutory deductions to the relevant regulatory bodies.
- Ensure timely payment to suppliers according to the company’s payment policy
- Prepare periodic performance reports and financial statements.
- Coordinate external audits of the company.
- Manage relationships with banks.
- Monitor cashiers during operational hours and ensure safe custody of cash at all times.
- Ensure adequacy of the accounting system and escalate all shortcomings to the Financial Accountant.
- Prepare periodic cash and sales forecasts for the company.
- Prepare monthly and annual budgets for the company.
- Conduct weekly and monthly reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Provide leadership to the direct reports in the Finance department
- Personal Attributes.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Professional qualification as a Certified Accountant (ICAN / ACCA) is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years Accounting and Finance experience.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Excellent analytical and numerate skills.
N160,000 Monthly (Net).
Application Closing Date
8th January, 2023.